Battlefield: 1943 And Battlefield: Bad Company 2 confirmed

Γενικά για games, previews, reviews, νέες κυκλοφορίες.
Ghost Rider LSOV
HEAT Συντονισμός
HEAT Συντονισμός

Battlefield: 1943 And Battlefield: Bad Company 2 confirmed

Post by Ghost Rider LSOV » 05 Feb 2009, 17:02

Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 confirmed

DICE Announces Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Thursday February 5, 9:00 am ET
Before Rejoining the B Company, Players Go Back to WWII in Battlefield 1943
STOCKHOLM–(BUSINESS WIRE)–DICE, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio (NASDAQ:ERTS - News), today announced Battlefield: Bad Company 2™, the sequel to last year’s blockbuster title. In this installment, the Bad Company crew again find themselves in the heart of the action, where they must use every weapon and vehicle at their disposal to survive. The action unfolds with unprecedented intensity, introducing a level of fervor to vehicular warfare never before experienced in a modern warfare action game. To get ready for the assault this winter, players can prepare for action in Battlefield 1943™, an all-new multiplayer game available this summer via PlayStation®Store, Xbox LIVE™ Marketplace and on the PC.
Source: Electronic Arts Inc.
· Battlefield: Bad Company 2 screen shot (Photo: Business Wire). View Multimedia Gallery
In Battlefield: Bad Company 2, the ‘B’ company fight their way through snowy mountaintops, dense jungles and dusty villages. With a heavy arsenal of deadly weapons and a slew of vehicles to aid them, the crew set off on their mission and they are ready to blow up, shoot down, blast through, wipe out and utterly destroy anything that gets in their way. Total destruction is the name of the game, delivered as only the DICE next generation Frostbite™ engine can. Either online or offline, enemies will soon learn there is nowhere to hide. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will be available for the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system, the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and the PC.
Using the same Frostbite™ engine, Battlefield 1943 takes players back to WWII. The game offers endless hours of 24 player multiplayer action over three classic and tropic locations; Wake Island, Guadalcanal and Iwo Jima. Delivering the award-winning through-the-gun and vehicle warfare online experience DICE is best recognized for, Battlefield 1943 will have players battling in ruthless aerial dog fights and intense trench combat. Players can see the game in action at New York Comic Con (Booth #1441) from February 6th-8th.
“Bad Company 2 takes everything that players liked in the original and ups the ante – more vehicles, more destruction and more team play,” said Karl Magnus Troedsson, Executive Producer Battlefield Franchise, DICE. “Battlefield 1943 is a new take on a blast from the past classic coming to life with brand new technology that we’re eager to get into players hands.”

http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefie ... ryid=37777

Ναι, θα έρθει και το Bad Company 2 στο PC. Image
PLAY In Stadard Definition

dfk_7677
HEAT Συντονισμός
HEAT Συντονισμός

Re: Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 confirmed

Post by dfk_7677 » 05 Feb 2009, 20:23

Η DICE ανακοίνωσε σήμερα το Battlefield: Bad Company ™ 2, την συνέχεια του περσινού τίτλου. Σε αυτό το game της σειράς, το πλήρωμα του Bad Company θα βρεθεί στο επίκεντρο της δράσης, όπου θα χρησιμοποιήσει κάθε όπλο και όχημα στη διάθεσή του, ώστε να επιβιώσει. Η δράση εκτυλίσσεται με χωρίς προηγούμενο ένταση, εισάγοντας ένα επίπεδο έκστασης στη μάχη με οχήματα, το οποίο θα αποτελέσει πρωτόγνωρη εμπειρία σε παιχνίδι σύγχρονης μάχης. Για να είναι έτοιμοι για την επίθεση αυτό το χειμώνα (σ.σ. Battlefield Bad Company 2), οι παίκτες μπορούν να προετοιμάζονται για δράση στο Battlefield 1943 ™, ένα ολοκαίνουριο multiplayer παιχνίδι αυτό το καλοκαίρι διαθέσιμo σε PlayStation ® Store, Xbox Live ™ Marketplace και PC.

Στο Battlefield: Bad Company 2, ο 2ος λόχος πολεμά διαμέσω χιονισμένων βουνοκορφών, πυκνής τροπικής βλάστησης και σκονισμένων χωριών. Με ένα βαρύ οπλοστάσιο από θανατηφόρα όπλα και πολυάριθμα οχήμάτα για να τους βοηθήσουν, το πλήρωμα ξεκινά την αποστολή του και οι άνδρες είναι έτοιμοι να ανατινάξουν,να πυροβολήσουν,να περάσουν μέσα,να εξαφανίσουν και να καταστρέψουν ολοσχερώς οτιδήποτε βρεθεί στο δρόμο τους. Ολοκληρωτική καταστροφή είναι το όνομα του παιχνιδιού, όπως μόνο η Frostbite™, η επόμενης γενιάς Game-Engine της DICE, μπορεί. Είτε online, είτε offline, οι εχθροί σύντομα θα μάθουν ότι δεν υπάρχει μέρος να κρυφτούν. Το Battlefield: Bad Company 2 θα είναι διαθέσιμο για το Xbox 360 ® , το PLAYSTATION ® 3 και για PC.

Χρησημοποιώντας τη μηχανή Frostbite™, τo Battlefield 1943 πάει τους παίκτες πίσω στο 2ο Παγκόσμιο Πόλεμο. Το παιχνίδι προσφέρει ατελείωτες ώρες 24ωρης multiplayer δράσης σε 3 κλασικές και τροπικές τοποθεσίες, Wake Island, Guadalcanal και Iwo Jima. Προσφέροντας την βραβευμένη through-the-gun και μάχης οχημάτων εμπειρία, για την οποία η DICE είναι καλύτερα αναγνωρισμένη, το Battlefield 1943 θα βάζει τους παίκτες να μάχονται σε αδίστακτες εναέριες μονομαχίες και έντονη μάχη χαρακωμάτων. Οι παίκτες μπορούν να δουν το παιχνίδι σε δράση στο New York Comic Con (Booth # 1441) από τις 6-8 Φεβρουαρίου.

"Το Bad Company 2 περιλαμβάνει όλα όσα άρεσαν στους παίκτες στο πρωτότυπο και ανεβάζει τον πήχη - περισσότερα οχήματα, περισσότερη καταστροφή και πιο ομαδικό παιχνίδι", δήλωσε ο Karl Magnus Troedsson, Executive Producer της σειράς Battlefield και της DICE. "Το Battlefield 1943 είναι μια νέα προσπάθεια για μια κλασσική επιστροφή στο παρελθόν, που έρχεται στη ζωή με μια ολοκαίνουργια τεχνολογία την οποία είμαστε ανυπόμονοι να θέσουμε στη διάθεση των παικτών."

http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefie ... ryid=37777
"Hello! This is the ex-ypodikas speaking"

DiM
HEAT Συντονισμός
HEAT Συντονισμός

Re: Battlefield 1943 & Battlefield Bad Company2 confirmed for PC

Post by DiM » 05 Feb 2009, 20:34

''ΉΤΑΝ Η ΖΩH ΜΟΥ ΚOΛΑΣΗ HΡΘΑ ΣΤΟΥΣ HEAT ΚΑΙ ΓΊΝΕ ΑΠOΛΑΥΣΗ,
ΗΤΑΝ ΑΥΤΟ ΠΟΥ ΟΝΕΙΡΕΥΟΜΟΥΝΑ ΤΟΤΕ ΠΟΥ ΣΕ AΛΛΕΣ CLAN ΠΕΡΙΠΛΑΝΙΟΜΟΥΝΑ.'' Clopyleft © DiM

Ghost Rider LSOV
HEAT Συντονισμός
HEAT Συντονισμός

Post by Ghost Rider LSOV » 06 Feb 2009, 21:57

Battlefield 1943: Pacific - Hands-On
I got early press access to the New York Comic Con to check out some games before lines start forming.First stop: The EA boot to get some time with Battlefield 1943: Pacific.

What It Is
Battlefield 1943: Pacific is a download only, multiplayer game for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC. The game, while new, is essentially a high-def remake of Battlefield 1942, and focuses more on pickup and play style gameplay. This is the first public demo available for fans to play.

What We Saw
One multiplayer map on the New York Comic-Con show floor at the EA booth. Gordon Van Dyke, associate producer at Dice, was on hand to first show me through some of the new features for the game before I messed around with it.

How Far Along Is It?
The game is scheduled for release this summer with an expected price point between $15 to $20. The download size of the game will be around 350MB

What Needs Improvement
Unlike previous Battlefield games, Pacific only has three unit classes: Infantry, Riflemen, and Scout. Gone are the Medics and Heavy weapons classes. Van dyke explained they wanted every class to be able to fight in every situation. Every class has weapons to fight against the biggest tanks and armor. I would like to have seen more classes with varied abilities and risks.

Also, players have auto-health and unlimited ammo. I find auto-health to be too simple and easy and unlimited ammo means players will be firing without thinking. That will probably mean no more knife fights.

What Should Stay The Same
The destructible environments were a breath of fresh air for me. As someone who played a ton of the original 1942, nothing was more infuriating that driving into a tree and getting stuck. Now, I can run them all over and blow chunks of buildings away. Van Dyke said the game has about the same amount of destruction depth as Bad Company.

I also liked the upgraded graphics. While the original 1942 was fine graphically, 1943 Pacific adds more detail, physics, shadowing, and overall effects. It's very clean looking and stays true to the original maps.

Final Thoughts
I really had no idea what to expect from this game. I was presently surprised to see my favorite online game ever get a much-needed upgrade. The one concern I have is that this won't seem like a completely new, full Battlefield game. There won't be as many maps in the final game and the focus on casual play has me worried. Van Dyke wouldn't specify, but he said if this Battlefield gets a good reaction from fans, Dice might consider adding more and more content down the road.

Φαίνεται ότι άλλη μια σειρά γίνεται dumb down για τις μάζες. :(

Folitsas
HEAT Συντονισμός
HEAT Συντονισμός

Post by Folitsas » 12 Feb 2009, 16:32

BattleField 1943 - NYC Comic-Con 09: Developer Walkthrough (Cam)
S E M P E R F I

Vredesbyrd

Re: Battlefield: 1943 And Battlefield: Bad Company 2 confirmed

Post by Vredesbyrd » 24 Mar 2009, 15:49

Νταξ'... Καλα κανω και στρωνω τον πWλο μου στη δουλεια για να παρω καινουρια καρτα!

Ghost Rider LSOV
HEAT Συντονισμός
HEAT Συντονισμός

Post by Ghost Rider LSOV » 18 Apr 2009, 14:46

Interview από το Inside Gamer:
http://www.insidegamer.nl/xbox360/battl ... deos/10221

Ghost Rider LSOV
HEAT Συντονισμός
HEAT Συντονισμός

Post by Ghost Rider LSOV » 23 Apr 2009, 18:34

ΕΑ στο PC δεν θέλετε;
Ορίστε λοιπόν... κλασσικά, η έκδοση για PC πήγε 3 μήνες πίσω. Σεπτέμβρη δηλαδή.

Btw, θα είναι μόνο με κατέβασμα και θα κάνει 15$.
http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/46390 ... Late-On-PC

Ghost Rider LSOV
HEAT Συντονισμός
HEAT Συντονισμός

Post by Ghost Rider LSOV » 25 Apr 2009, 15:41

Το πιο πρόσφατο trailer του 1943 αν δεν το είχατε δει.
http://fun.ea.com/cgi-bin24/DM/y/hrPQ0mb6Y0ObF0CGKv0EY

Επίσης εμείς είμαστε για Σεπτέμβρη, μην το ξεχνάτε. Και καλά για να κάνουν καλύτερη έκδοση. Image